Hwa Hwa & Wai Wai's Corner

Welcome to Hwa Hwa and Wai Wai Corner! This blog records the memoirs of Hwa Hwa and Wai Wai. All our friends are welcome to visit this page. Do enjoy and share your experiences with us.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Family Favourite Dinner

Ahh.... long time never cook petai lah.... this is petai cook with sambal belacan.... hehe... this is my husband and my mother-in-law favourite food.......




Wah!!! My favourite .....emmmm turmeric chicken.... yummy. When i cook this chicken i will think of confinement time. After give birth must eat this type of chicken.




Emmm...... this special steamed beans curd is learned from Internet friend "Mrs Choy". My mother-in-law, my daugther and son like it very much. Hehe thank you ah "Mrs Choy"!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home